Regenerative Tissue Specialist (Boston/Northeast)Kinsey Spahr
Who We Are:
AVITA Medical is a Class III medical device company looking for a full-time IT Systems Specialist to help sustain our expanding line of indications. AVITA is headquartered in Valencia, CA, and manufactures in Ventura, CA. Come join our team and be part of our growth!
To grow revenue and profits in an assigned territory through achieving sales targets by selling and promoting Avita products and services to physicians and other medical personnel within the assigned geography. Educate customers on the use, characteristics, advantages, indicated treatments, and all other developments related to Recell and other Avita products.
Professionally represent Avita in the field and ensure high levels of visibility and customer satisfaction in territory. Maintain effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers.
Basic Functions and Responsibilities
- Call on targeted physicians (hospitals, clinics) to promote and educate on Avita products through one-on-one meetings, presentations, conferences, professional education programs and other appropriate means.
- Achieve high levels of call and field productivity by optimizing call routes to maximize time in field; expected to meet and exceed expectations for call plans, with five days in the field each week.
- Build, maintain, grow and support customer relationships while identifying and pursuing new customer acquisition opportunities in assigned territory through booked appointments, follow up calls or conducting cold calls.
- Create and execute marketing plans, territory business plan activities and presentations as instructed by Director of Sales.
- Drive sales performance to achieve and exceed sales forecast and assigned budgets using territory business plan and call activity reports while adhering to all ethical sales practices and required guidelines.
- Gather, analyze and deliver information from the field to the Director of Sales to allow the Company to develop strategies and products to meet customer demand.
- Develop and maintain up to date in-depth knowledge on competitive information such as pricing data or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Coordinate promotional efforts with peers across territories and with co-promotion alliance partners.
- Submit timely and accurate administration management of sales reporting activities, account level records, sales automation reporting, territory expenses and other written/electronic reports as necessary by the deadline defined by the Director of Sales.
- Attend all company sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management (POAs, National Sales Meetings, Regional and Local Conventions etc.).
- Manage and maintain all company equipment and promotional materials (company literature, product samples etc.) according to Company guidelines.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication and product knowledge training to maintain in-depth knowledge of market, demographic and managed care information relative to assigned sales territory. Stay informed about the activities of health services on your assigned territory.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
- Continuously work to improve own performance by pursuing opportunities for learning and getting feedback on own performance.
- Able to listen effectively and communicate in formal and informal settings using written and verbal methods.
- Build and maintain relationships with colleagues through the sharing of ideas and advice and show leadership through self-motivation and initiative.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making capability by identifying problems and creating solutions to overcome them.
- Able to manage multiple projects and assess project priorities, create detailed action plans, organize and schedule meetings and tasks effectively.
- Be results orientated by understanding how to use selling techniques to identify opportunities, negotiate and manage sales, manage business needs and cost requirements.
- Plan and carry out tasks without detailed instructions and prepare for problems or opportunities in advance by taking ownership of situations and being proactive in approach.
- Significant travel to assist and work directly with clients
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (any major) from an accredited college or university is required.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Knowledge of surgical and/or burn wound medical device market is preferred. Other medical device, healthcare or pharmacy industry and skills in clinical selling are essential.
- Proven track record of success in achieving sales goals and top performance among peers
Avita Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, protected veterans, and the disabled. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a disabled veteran or protected veteran, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.