Marketing Manager, Acute WoundsRay Bauer
The US marketing manager will be responsible for growing the RECELL Device in the Burn market and supporting commercialization efforts in a new space for the company, Soft Tissue Reconstruction. This role is responsible for generating growth for RECELL through commercial activities, demand creation, and lead generation through promotional programs, including digital media, advertising, email campaigns and professional conference activities. The US Marketing Manager will support future planning by identifying market trends and customer and sales team needs.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Manages US Marketing plan activities for Acute Wounds working collaboratively with Sales, Medical Affairs, Professional Relations, Global Marketing, Market Access, Operations, Supply Chain, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Regulatory Affairs
- Use customer, market, and competitive research, along with colleague insights and expertise, to understand customers’ clinical, operational, and economic needs to identify opportunities.
- Guides the development of various marketing assets (professional & patient), training tools, website, and collateral through the promotional review process with partners in medical, regulatory & legal
- Works with external agencies on digital communications including email campaigns and digital advertising
- Execute website updates and search engine optimization
- Lead marketing training for new sales & clinical team members
The candidate should have a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Excellent communication and presentation skills are needed with a preference toward working collaboratively in a cross-functional team organization. This role requires the ability to effectively work across functions and departments to succeed under continually changing circumstances. The ability to think big but at the same time rolling up the sleeves to execute. Willingness to travel up to 30%.
- Minimum 3 years of US Medical Device/Pharmaceutical/ Biologics/ Medical Products/ marketing experience
- Experience with digital media and communications and lead generation campaigns preferred
- Ability to complete projects with limited supervision
- Effective at quickly building and maintaining professional relationships
- Creative and strategic thinker and able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Marketing or Advertising Preferred
- Other concentrations considered contingent upon relevant professional experience
- MBA preferred
Location: Valencia, CA or remote