Shareholder Communication Strategy
AVITA MEDICAL LIMITED (“COMPANY”)
The Board aims to ensure that the shareholders are informed of all major developments affecting the Company. All shareholders receive the Company’s annual report and may also request copies of the Company’s half-yearly and quarterly reports. The Company also encourages full participation of shareholders at the annual general meeting of the Company.
The Company maintains a website at www.avitamedical.com, on which the Company makes the following information available on a regular and up to date basis:
- company announcements for last three years;
- information briefings to media & analysts for last three years;
- notices of meetings and explanatory materials;
- financial information for last three years; annual reports for last three years; and
- Shareholders may register to receive information updates by registering on the company’s website.