Global Sr. Marketing ManagerKinsey Spahr
Who We Are:
AVITA Medical is a Class III medical device company looking for a full-time IT Systems Specialist to help sustain our expanding line of indications. AVITA is headquartered in Valencia, CA, and manufactures in Ventura, CA. Come join our team and be part of our growth!
What We Are Looking For:
The Global Sr. Marketing Manager (SMM), plays a key role in determining the global commercial strategy for RECELL®, and future products, appropriate indications and direction of AVITA Medical. This role will support the identification of commercial opportunities for regenerative therapies in priority regions. This position will also evaluate potential business development opportunities to broaden the existing portfolio
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Manages a global portfolio strategy, positioning, lifecycle management, market access, pricing & commercialization of indications, working collaboratively with R&D, Regulatory, Medical Affairs, Operations, Market Access, & Commercial
- Develops forecast to quantify launch potential
- Creates pre-clinical (MOA) and/or clinical claims & evidence with the help of R&D and Regulatory
- Stewards the development of next generation products
- Leads business development assessment of products by partnering with CFO, R&D, Regulatory & Operations, Legal, and Commercial
- Responsible for establishing marketing vision, strategies and messaging which differentiates AVITA Medical products and service offered in key markets. Defines market requirements, product mapping and new product additions and changes based on market intelligence.
- Monitors and analyzes market trends and external forces and defines strategy for business planning and growth. Identify requirements and manage market research and customer feedback to develop strategies and tactics for the business.
- Ability to influence and build company culture throughout the workplace and cross functionally
- Develop global professional & patient marketing materials/educational programs for appropriate indications in priority regions (e.g product brochures, procedural aids, business cases, clinical compilations)
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Business, science, or other related discipline or equivalent experience and education.
- Advanced qualification in business, marketing or healthcare preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of medical devices
- Understanding of hospital environments, conditions, and patient care needs
- Knowledge of related computer applications
- Minimum of 10 years marketing/product manager experience in medical devices.
- Previous sales or clinical experience a plus
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and execute business strategy.
- Ability to clearly communicate business strategies and results
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and group presentation skills including interactions with sales and senior customer personnel.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects to successful completion.
- Strong business acumen with ability to translate market insights to business strategy and plans.
- Excellent judgment and decision making with demonstrated ability to make sound business decisions.
- Ability to motivate cross-functional resources to drive business results.
- Strong clinical, sales, and technical requirements for the product and relevant indications
- Ability to interface with all facets of the organization, including such various disciplines as Sales, Service, Operations, Clinical, Finance, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, and other relevant programs pertaining to products
- Ability to travel approximately 30%
- Preferably based in Valencia, CA but not required