Medical Affairs Associate (Irvine)Kinsey Spahr
Who We Are:
AVITA Medical is a Class III medical device company looking for a full-time Medical Affairs Associate to help sustain our expanding line of indications. AVITA is headquartered in Valencia, CA, and manufactures in Ventura, CA. Come join our team and be part of our growth!
What We Are Looking For:
The Medical Affairs Associate is a key contributor to the company’s Medical Affairs Department with responsibility for assisting in the development and maintenance of medical information and communications. This individual will help create fair and scientifically balanced materials for healthcare professionals, regulatory bodies, internal employees, and investors.
- Provide data analysis and medical writing support to internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with MSL team to assist in the submission of abstracts and publications
- Assist development of Clinical Study Presentations (SIVs, Investigator Meetings, and Data Readouts)
- Lead medical affairs activities for Post Market Surveillance
- Maintain internal documents including bibliography, medical communication strategy, and abstract trackers
- Support response to HCP, consumer, and Investor product/medical inquires
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Understanding of clinical trial design, protocol development, regulatory pathways, and medical communication strategy
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Medical writing (study protocols, data analysis, abstracts, posters, manuscripts, presentations)
- Post-market surveillance programs for regulatory bodies
- Unsolicited requests for information, off-label request process
- Advanced degree in medical field, life sciences, or public health preferred
- Up to 15% travel may be required for conference attendance, HCP engagement, and in-person corporate meetings
Information Security Compliance
AVITA Medical recognizes the role of information security in ensuring that users have access to the information they require to carry out their work in a secure manner. AVITA Medical is committed to protecting the security of its information and information systems. As such, each role within AVITA Medical must demonstrate the same commitment to information security.