- Keratinocytes – the building blocks of healthy skin.
- Fibroblasts – responsible for producing collagen, providing even texture and ‘fullness’.
- Melanocytes – responsible for producing the skin’s pigmentation (melanin).
- Langerhans cells – part of the body’s immune system.
- Important wound healing factors – responsible for the regeneration of healthy skin.
These elements are delivered across the treatment area in a state ready for skin regeneration.27 As RES™ only contains your own skin elements, there is no risk of rejection or biological cross-contamination.